Online Course for Mastering Opera PMS Hotel Software1Training
Online Course for Mastering Opera PMS Hotel Software
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Mastering Opera PMS Hotel Software course.
The hotel industry and receptionist roles are set to keep on growing, and are currently some of the most in demand positions. So working in the hotel and hospitality industry is a great choice, and will mean you won’t be short of job offers! Not only that, working in a hotel means that once you’re qualified you are able to work anywhere in the world, especially if you know how to use Opera PMS, the world’s leading hotel software.
This excellent Mastering Opera PMS Hotel Software online accredited course will teach you to use the most popular and widely used hotel booking software, and will allow you to pursue a successful hotel reception career. Once qualified you can begin gaining working experience, and could eventually become a hotel reception manager, travelling all over the world. This course has been created by experts with years of experience, and covers everything you need to know to succeed.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Mastering Opera PMS Hotel Software certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills will I gain?
- To navigate Opera PMS
- To set up an Opera PMS profile
- To book a reservation on Opera PMS
- To check guests in and out
- To carry out cashier functions
- To manage alerts and traces
- To manage room function, and status
Are there any course benefits?
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
1: Opera Pms - Opera Log In And Log Out, Main Screen
2: Opera Pms - Profile Creation And Amendments
3: Opera Pms - Profile Notes
4: Opera Pms – Finding Reservation
5: Opera Pms - Rate Query Screen
6: Opera Pms – Creating Reservation
7: Opera Pms - Preferences And Features Request
8: Opera Pms – Amending Reservations
9: Opera Pms – Cancelling Reservations
10: Opera Pms - Check In
11: Opera Pms - Check Out
12: Opera Pms – Cashiering- Posting Charges
13: Opera Pms – Cashiering- Splitting And Transferring Charges
14: Opera Pms - Cashiering- Routing
15: Opera Pms – Cashiering- Fast Postings And Fixed Charges
16: Opera Pms – Alerts
17: Opera Pms – Traces
18: Opera Pms - Rooms Management- Room Status, Out Of Order And Out Of Service
19: Opera Pms - Opera Reports
20: Opera Pms - Hot Keys On Opera
What career or progression opportunities are there?
This course allows you to pursue a career in any of the following job roles:
- Hotel Receptionist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £15,578)
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £15,298)
- Front of House (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £17,960)
- Hotel Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,339)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses