Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership1Training
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership programme will focus on helping individuals develop the skills and knowledge required to progress in the workplace. It is a comprehensive course that introduces learners to key principles in management and leadership, understanding stakeholder expectations and managing activities to improve business performance. The programme extends from the BTEC Level 3 Certificate that prepares individuals who want to enter a specific area of work or gain employment in a vocational sector.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership programme will enable individuals to develop a range of techniques, skills and personal attributes to perform successfully in an enterprise environment. Learners can develop practical skills on personal and professional development.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 18, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration)you will need to make the payment of £149 (Inc. VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Training Course Content
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):126
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):370
- Qualification number (QN):601/3500/1
- Availability:UK and International
- Learn how to use communication effectively and build working relationships.
- How do you plan for personal and professional development?
- Create a fair, just and rewarding environment for your employees.
- Learn how rewarding employees make them more productive.
- Design a personal professional development plan.
- Understand and implement health and safety requirements in an enterprise setting.
1: Principles Of Building Respectful And Productive Working Relationships In Organizations - Unit 1
2: Managing Personal And Professional Development - Unit 2
3: Principles Of Management And Leadership In Organizations - Unit 3
4: Operational And Human Resource Planning And Manangement - Unit 4
5: Budget Management - Unit 7
6: Principles Of Business Strategic Planning And Development - Unit 10
7: Understand The Legal Context Of Business - Unit 13
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 370 TQT, 37 credit and 126 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of three mandatory units.
- Unit 1: Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
- Unit 07: Budget Management
- Unit 10: Principles of Business Strategic Planning and Development
- Unit 13: Understand the Legal Context of Business
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £269 (Inc. VAT) is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership learners can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or gain employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses