Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership1Training
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership training follows up from the Level 5 Certificate programme for individuals who want to attain higher level managerial positions in an enterprise. It is a comprehensive course for learners who want to enhance their vocational training in a specific area of work or take on the role of Senior Manager or Director. The programme offers technical skills and knowledge required by individuals in managerial positions to be able to make informed decisions to achieve organistional goals. It is an extensive training course that will focus primarily on strategic management and leadership. Learners will acquire the confidence to effectively perform in senior management positions or gain a promotion in different enterprise.
Learners are fully equipped with relevant skills by following the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership programme. The course will feature key topics such as strategic business planning, leadership and management principles, business processes, management activities and business performance and improvement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration)you will need to make the payment of £149 (Inc. VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Training Course Content
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):236
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):390
- Qualification number (QN):601/3596/7
- Availability:UK and international
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of leadership and management with an organisation.
- Learn why strategic planning is important in an enterprise setting.
- Learn how internal and external factors can impact organisational goals.
- Learn the role of strategic planning and how it can impact an organisation’s growth and success.
- Progress into next level qualification or gain employment in multiple sectors.
1: Principles Of Management And Leadership - Unit 1
2: Strategic Business Management And Planning - Unit 2
3: Strategic Decision Making - Unit 3
4: Marketing Management - Unit 13
5: Strategic Project Management - Unit 15
6: Successful Business Team Development - Unit 16
7: Budget Management - Unit 18
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 390 TQT, 39 credit and 239 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of seven modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 13: Marketing Management
- Unit 15: Strategic Project Management
- Unit 16: Successful Business Team Development
- Unit 18: Budget Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £319(Inc. VAT) is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership they can progress to further vocational training such as Level 6 qualification or above, including Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management. Individuals can seek careers in the capacity of Head of Department, Senior Manager and Director.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses