Project Management Professional PMP1Training
Project Management Professional PMP
The Project Management Professional PMP course will teach learners the skills to lead a team and become an effective project manager. The course will give learners an understanding of the fundamental concepts, procedures and processes to function as an effective project manager. Learners will learn to become responsible for all aspects of project delivery and gain the competency to lead and direct project.
The Project Management Professional PMP course covers key concepts including PMI framework, scope management, integration management, project cost management and quality management.
The Project Management Professional PMP course will enable learners to effectively implement best practices and strategies. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Project Management Professional PMP course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at individuals already employed as project managers.
- New managers wanting to understand key concepts.
- Anyone with an interest in project management.
- Individuals who want to improve professional credibility.
- Professionals who want to become PMI certified.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Project Management Professional PMP.
Training Course Content
- Become proficient in principles and techniques needed to lead a project successfully
- Gain an understanding of best practices in project management
- Know the details involved in starting and finishing a project
- Learn the activities and outputs associated with a project
- Learn about project integration management
- Module 01: Application and the PMP Exam
- Module 02: Types of Exam Questions
- Module 03: The Basics of Project Management – Part 01
- Module 03: The Basics of Project Management – Part 02
- Module 04: Project Integration Management
- Module 05: Project Scope Management
- Module 06: Project Schedule Management
- Module 07: Project Cost Management
- Module 08: Project Quality Management
- Module 09: Project Resource Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13: Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 14: Professional Responsibility
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,819 per annum
- Project Leader – £39,501 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Software Engineer – £34,142 per annum.
- Business Analyst – £35,543 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Project Management Professional PMP course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!