Risk Management Professional RMP1Training
Risk Management Professional RMP
If you want to mitigate risks without compromising the quality of the project, the Risk Management Professional RMP course is perfect for you. The course will teach learners how to create a successful risk management strategy within the project. If you are a project manager this is a popular qualification to get certified in. The Risk Management Professional RMP qualification will enhance your knowledge in business improvements and add to your current skills to diversify your expertise.
The Risk Management Professional RMP course covers key concepts including plan risk management, project risk management, how to identify risks, plan risk response, qualitative risk and quantitative risk analysis and how to control risk.
The Quality Risk Management Professional RMP Management course will individuals employed as project professionals to improve their risk management skills. This extensive course will teach learners how to manage threats and opportunities successfully within the project environment. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Risk Management Professional RMP course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at individuals who want to get certified in the PMP exam.
- Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- Programme Managers and Team Leaders
- IT Project Managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Risk Management Professional RMP .
Training Course Content
- Learn to develop and implement risk management strategy
- Learn to qualify and quantify risks
- Learn to understand the risk source
- Learn how to create risk mitigation
- Create a contingency plan
- Module 01: Quick PM Review and the RMP Credential
- Module 02: Introduction to Project Risk
- Module 03: Plan Risk Management
- Module 04: Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Module 05: Risk Identification
- Module 06: Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Module 07: Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Module 08: Risk Response Planning
- Module 09: Learning to Control Risks
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Quality Manager – £35,561 per annum
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,819 per annum
- Project Leader – £39,501 per annum
- Business Analyst – £35,543 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Risk Management Professional RMP course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!