Starting with Angular 5
Starting with Angular 5 course will cover best practices on templates, building components, building and modules to design. You will learn how to create application’s user interface, pipes and data binding, extend HTML with directives and using a modular approach for routing.
Starting with Angular 5 course is ideal for aspiring web developers and IT professionals to get up to speed with the technology. The course will equip learners on having a solid understanding of getting Angular projects up and running. Angular will make you a better and more effective developer.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is for web developers
- The course is also useful for architects, product managers and testers
- Anyone with an interest in learning Angular 5
- There are no formal pre-requisites to take this course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the successful completion of the course you will be awarded the Starting with Angular 5 by CPD and iAP. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
- Course Introduction
- Module 01: Angular 5 Update
- Module 02: Let's Get Started
- Module 03: Angular Components
- Module 04: Angular Routing
- Module 05: Angular Services
- Module 06: Angular Modules
- Module 07: Styling Angular
- Module 08: Directives And Pipes
- Module 09: Angular Forms
- Module 10: Course Conclusion
What will I learn?
- Have a clear understanding of how to use Angular’s Component paradigm
- Learn how to apply Angular’s powerful data binding features
- Learn how to implement routing in Angular
- Learn how to code with TypeScript
- Apply Angular’s component nesting capabilities to compose components
- Have a good understanding of Angular in order to become an effective developer
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Starting with Angular 5 course successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online test is marked automatically and learners will receive an instant grade on whether they have passed the course.
- If it is an official exam, you can purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Starting with Angular 5, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Web Developer – £24,894 per annum
- Software Tester – £24,605 per annum
- Web Designer and Developer – £24,213 per annum
- Senior Web Developer – £37,373 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Starting with Angular 5 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!