Telephone Handling Skills Diploma1Training
Telephone Handling Skills Diploma
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of every business. Diploma in Telephone skills introduces the fundamental elements of customer service and explains how they can be applied in any organization. Following this, it describes how a business can develop its customer service to the highest level.
This Telephone Handling Skills Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Secretary or Assistant for a company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Call Centre Representative or Call handlers
- Customer service representative or Customer service agent
- Customer service team member or supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Relations Advisor
- Sales or Hotel manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Telephone Handling Skills Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the principles of customer service.
- In this course, you’ll recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- This course will teach you about different customer behaviour styles.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to measure the customer satisfaction level.
- Having this course, you’ll learn call greetings as a caller and a receiver.
- Logging in to this course, will develop your telephone etiquettes and techniques.
- In this course, you’ll gain the telephone techniques & manners for dealing with angry customers.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn to use appropriate language during telephone conversations.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles
2. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESS
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Techniques
5. HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINS
- Handling Customer Complains
6. TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES
- Telephone Techniques
7. TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- Telephone Etiquette
8. TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESS
- Telephone Customer Service
9. POWER OF TELEPHONE COURTESY
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
10. INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Internal Customer Service
11. CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CALL CENTRES
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
12. DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a;
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
- Call Handlers
- Call Centre Representative
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Telephone Handling Skills Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
250 GBP-400 GBP