Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
360 Recruitment Limited - Apprenticeship Training
We offer a bespoke delivery model for each employer dependant on their requirements and restrictions. Our specialist Butchery trainers will complete all the knowledge, skills and behaviours elements of the standards on their site. Regular Knife skills tests will form a core element of the delivery in line with the requirements of the standard and the employer.
Butchery Apprenticeships will typically take 12-18 months to complete.
All apprentices will;
- Receive an impartial advice and guidance session with a 360 trainer
- Complete an enrolment form (for eligibility purposes)
- Complete and initial assessment of English and Maths skills
- Complete a skillscan to identify gaps in knowledge and skills
- Complete a diagnostic assessment of English and Maths to identify areas of strength and further improvement
- Attend Induction covering; Apprenticeship Standard overview, delivery plan, ILP, H&S, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Apprenticeship Agreement etc..
- Receive an Individual Learning Plan which details how the apprenticeship standard will be delivered and who will be responsible for the delivery of their learning including on and off the job activity, dates of planned reviews and visits and how they can have their say in programme delivery.
- Complete the following qualifications prior to entering the End Point Assessment;
- Level 2 Food Safety Award
- Level 2 Health & Safety in the Food Supply Chain Award
- Level 2 Knife Skills Award
- Achieve Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 1 if equivalents are not held
- Sit the Level 2 test for Functional Skills in Maths and English.
- Attend End Point Assessment for the Butchery Standard including;
- Multi-Choice test
- Practical activity
360 Recruitment Limited offers apprenticeships in the following sector:
Food Safety & Hygiene
To request information from 360 Recruitment Limited, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.