3C Performance Management
Based in Henley on Thames, 3C specialises in Performance Management. 3C turns strategy into action on the front line.
Our performance management training workshops are specially designed to:
- help managers who have been promoted because of their technical or professional expertise, rather than their managerial skills, and
- engage and upskill all employees in how to have great performance conversations.
Our energising and refreshing approach combines our expertise in the areas of:
- training and engagement tailored workshops - a mix of practical, interactive classroom and theatre-based Performance Management workshops focusing on skills and behaviours required for effective, ongoing performance conversations
- specialist HR and OD workshops and consultancy to transform or refresh your performance management process.
We have over 15 years’ experience working with a range of public and private sector clients across the UK and worldwide.
Over the years, we have gained a wealth of experience from:
- keeping our staff up-to-date with academic research
- our clients – their sector diversity and the range of performance management challenges they face (from care workers in Housing Associations to investment managers at global insurers, to developing the management capability of some of the country’s top scientists)
- our own specialist trainers and consultants employed for their ‘business’ knowledge as well as their individual and relevant specialisms.
Anglia Ruskin University, Aston University, Aviva, Bank of New York Mellon, BMA, BT, CRU Group, East Thames Group, Galliard Homes, Hutchison Ports plc, Iron Mountain, Land Securities, Legal & General Investment Management, Lundin Mining Corporation, Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing, Midland Heart Housing, Nationwide Building Society, Plymouth City Council, Regent’s University London, Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Royal Free NHS, South & Vale District Councils, Structa, Surrey County Council, UK Atomic Energy Authority, Warwickshire County Council, Westminster City Council, YouGov and more…
|Open / Scheduled|
|Performance Management Practitioner Open Programme||2 days||From 1,495 GBP||London||
|Corporate Training for Teams|
|A Year in a Day of Performance Conversations||1 day||Nationwide||
|How to Have Brilliant Performance Conversations||1 day||Nationwide||
|It’s My Performance Conversation - Forum Theatre||1 day||Nationwide||
|Two-Day Performance Management Practitioner Programme||2 days||Nationwide||
Average rating 4.7Based on 19 reviews
To request information from 3C Performance Management, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!