Two-Day Performance Management Practitioner Programme
An intensive two-day Performance Management Practitioner programme for your in-house team of professionals in HR, L&D, OD and all others responsible for the success of performance management.
Become an expert Performance Management Professional ready to lead and support in-house performance programmes. This two-day programme gives you the confidence, skills and knowledge needed to make performance management value-adding and sustainable.
During the two days, delegates will:
- Learn and understand the latest thinking on managing and improving individual performance
- Explore industry research, proven best practice and real case studies to enhance understanding
- Be taken through practical work to apply new knowledge for when it comes to designing your performance management training
- Understand how to apply knowledge and skills to existing workplace challenges
- Be given techniques to align performance conversations with organisation strategy at all levels of the organisation
- Learn skills to drive engagement and harness talent through helping managers understand the three key steps of employee motivation
- Practice skills to help managers set challenging expectations for their teams
- Explore toolkits to use with managers and colleagues ensuring performance conversations have a purpose – delegates will practise with fellow participants
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Toolkits to use with colleagues
- 3C’s comprehensive White Paper on turning strategy into action to share with senior leaders
- 3C’s book on the 5 Principles for Brilliant Performance Conversations
- A workbook packed with hints and tips to use immediately
3C Performance Management
Based in Henley on Thames, 3C specialises in Performance Management. 3C turns strategy into action on the front line. Our performance management training workshops are specially designed to: help managers who have been promoted because of their technical or professional...
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Two-Day Performance Management Practitioner Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!