Economics is valuable subject to study, it gives you an understanding of how the financial world works. Understanding the economic environment is useful in almost any role or career and will be a lasting skill, setting you apart from the competition. This is a engaging and fascinating course that covers both micro and macro economics.
Economics is valuable subject to study, it gives you an understanding of how the financial world works.
Understanding the economic environment is useful in almost any role or career and will be a lasting skill, setting you apart from the competition.
This is a engaging and fascinating course that covers both micro and macro economics.
During this A-Level English Language and Literature course you will explore voices in speech, varieties in language and literature while studying classics authors like Arthur Miller, Emily Bronte and Oscar Wilde.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
No prior qualification needed
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the exam and practical assessments (as administered by Pearson Edexcel) you will have achieved an internationally recognised Pearson Edexcel A-Level Economics.
- Developing an enthusiasm for economics
- Use the concepts learned in a variety of contexts
- Develop a critical and enquiring approach to the study of economics
- Understanding economic behaviour from a range of perspectives
- Develop both analytical and numerical skills, as well as qualities and attitudes which will equip you for the challenges, opportunities and responsibilities of adult working life.
Training Course Content
Theme 1: Introduction to markets and market failure
- Module 1: Nature of economics
- Module 2: How markets work
- Module 3: Market failure
- Module 4: Government intervention
Theme 2: The UK economy performance and policies
- Module 1: Measures of economic performance
- Module 2: Aggregate demand
- Module 3: Aggregate supply
- Module 4: National income
- Module 5: Economic growth
- Module 6: Macroeconomic objectives and policy
Theme 3: Business behaviour and the labour market
- Module 1: Business growth
- Module 2: Business objectives
- Module 3: Revenues, costs and profits
- Module 4: Market structures
- Module 5: Labour market
- Module 6: Government intervention
Theme 4: A Global perspective
- Module 1: International economics
- Module 2: Poverty and inequality
- Module 3: Emerging and developing economies
- Module 4: The financial sector
- Module 5: Role of the state in the macro economy
Absorb Online Learning
With Absorb you can learn entirely online. This means you can study on your commute, on your lunch break and even whilst travelling. You can study on any computer or smart device, providing that you have access to the internet....
Find out more about this A-Level Economics course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams