A-Level English Language & Literature
English Language and Literature combines both the literary and linguistic sides of English. English is considered a core skill by both universities and employers. This A-Level shows analysis, creative thinking, in-depth research techniques, and reading comprehension.
During this A-Level English Language and Literature course you will explore voices in speech, varieties in language and literature while studying classics authors like Arthur Miller, Emily Bronte and Oscar Wilde.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
No prior qualification needed
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the exam and practical assessments (as administered by Pearson Edexcel) you will have achieved an internationally recognised Pearson Edexcel A-Level English Language and Literature.
- Developing an enthusiasm for English language and literature
- Use the concepts learned in a variety of contexts
- Develop a critical and enquiring approach to the study of English language and literature
- Engage creatively with a wide range of texts
- Develop skills ad a producer and interpreter of language
- Develop the ability to study independently and over a sustained time period
Training Course Content
- Unit 1: Voices in Speech and Writing
- Unit 2: Varieties in Language and Literature
- Unit 3: Coursework
Absorb Online Learning
With Absorb you can learn entirely online. This means you can study on your commute, on your lunch break and even whilst travelling. You can study on any computer or smart device, providing that you have access to the internet....
Find out more about this A-Level English Language & Literature course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!