This IGCSE Chemistry course is a great introduction to chemistry. Not only do you get to study online, but you get a fantastic grounding in the principles of chemistry, the elements, organic chemistry, physical chemistry and how chemistry works in society.
This course is a great precursor to A Level Study with a view to higher education.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
No prior qualification needed
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the exam and practical assessments (as administered by Edexcel), you will have achieved an internationally recognised Edexcel IGCSE Chemistry (4CHO) qualification.
- Learn about the themes and patterns in chemistry.
- Develop an appreciation of the practical nature of chemistry.
- Acquiring experimental and investigative skills based on safe techniques.
- Appreciate the importance of the scientific method.
- Learn how to develop hypotheses and test them.
- Understanding the value of chemistry in the world.
Training Course Content
Unit 1: Chemistry 1
- Module 1: Principles of chemistry
- Module 2: Chemistry of the elements
- Module 3: Organic chemistry
Unit 2: Chemistry 2
- Module 1: Physical chemistry
- Module 2: Chemistry in society
Absorb Online Learning
With Absorb you can learn entirely online. This means you can study on your commute, on your lunch break and even whilst travelling. You can study on any computer or smart device, providing that you have access to the internet....
Find out more about this GCSE Chemistry course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!