BSC Level 2 Certificate in Fire Risk Assessment
The Level 2 Certificate in Fire Risk Assessment provides formal recognition of an individual’s ability to undertake a fire risk assessment in line with the Health and Safety Executive’s guidance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This short course is for anyone who has to carry out fire risk assessments in the workplace.
Training Course Content
- Reasons for Conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- Main Legislation Relating to Fire Risk Assessment
- Determining the Responsible Person
- Risk Assessment Approach to Fire Safety
- Competencies Required of Fire Risk Assessors
- Principles of the Fire Triangle and Fire Prevention
- Main Causes of Fire in Different Occupancies
- Recognising Fire Hazards in the Workplace
- Identifying the Location of People at Risk
- Evaluating the Adequacy of Existing Arrangements
Hello, we're Acacia Learning and we're here to support you to develop your professional skills. We are a learning company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible training programmes possible – ones that make a...
Find out more about this BSC Level 2 Certificate in Fire Risk Assessment course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!