CITB Health & Safety Awareness
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Construction Skills Certificate that is valid for five years.
Full course price includes CITB certificate, CITB publication GE707, light lunch and refreshments.
If your company is in the CITB Levy scheme £50.00 can be claimed back per day for the length of any Site Safety Plus course
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for those who have entered, or are about to enter, the Construction or Civil Engineering industry as a member of the workforce, to help them understand the potential hazards that they face at work on site.
Training Course Content
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of health and safety law
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- Feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Who we are? We are a training company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible learning programmes possible – ones that make a real difference to students and employers alike. Since we started, we have...
Find out more about this CITB Health & Safety Awareness course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!