CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
The course covers all relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture among the workforce.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for site managers, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce.
Training Course Content
This course covers:
- Relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working the building, construction and civil engineering industries
- Highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace
- Implementing necessary control measures
- Successful communication to sustain a health and safety culture amongst the workforce
- Help site managers, agents and supervisors to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management of supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive
Hello, we're Acacia Learning and we're here to support you to develop your professional skills. We are a learning company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible training programmes possible – ones that make a...
Find out more about this CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!