CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) RefresherAcacia Learning Ltd
CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) Refresher
This course aims to bring health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. The course includes a wide range of topics, many building on the original five day course programme as well as introducing new subjects.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This SMSTS course is for project managers, site managers and supervisors, business owners and clients.
Participants must have a valid/current SMSTS course certificate to attend this course
Training Course Content
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them in their role as a manager
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Be more aware of their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and environment
The aims of this course are to:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices
Hello, we're Acacia Learning and we're here to support you to develop your professional skills. We are a learning company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible training programmes possible – ones that make a...
Find out more about this CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) Refresher course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!