Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource PracticeAcacia Learning Ltd
CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice
Gain a solid understanding of core HR functions and professional skills with this flexible CIPD Foundation level course. The course is designed to follow the CIPD HR Profession Map and professional membership criteria, and takes around 5-6 months to complete. Completion of this course results in Associate membership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Participants will acquire practical knowledge of fundamental HR skills, enabling them to pursue HR roles and add value to their existing functions.
The highly flexible course offers participants four study options:
- Part time evening course (22 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (9 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Weekday block course (9 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Competency route
Suitability - Who should attend?
This foundation course is suitable for new and aspiring HR professionals.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice.
Training Course Content
This Foundation Level Certificate will teach participants basic HR skills and exactly how to carry out different functions.
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR Practitioner (4DEP)
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR (3HRC)
- Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information (3RAI)
- Resourcing Talent (3RTO)
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (3PRM)
- Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring (3LCM)
Participants will be assessed via a written assignment at the end of each module.
The cost for this course with Acacia Learning is £2280 incl. VAT
This course fee includes:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- Core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
- A tutor to advise and guide course participants on each module of the chosen programme
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes
*CIPD membership is required for course participation and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
Hello, we're Acacia Learning and we're here to support you to develop your professional skills. We are a learning company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible training programmes possible – ones that make a...
Find out more about this Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!