Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice (Live Online)Acacia Learning Ltd
Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice (Live Online)
All available course dates
CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice
Students will gain a solid understanding of core HR functions and professional skills with this flexible CIPD Foundation level course. The course is designed to follow the CIPD HR Profession Map and professional membership criteria, and takes around 6-8 months to complete. Successful completion of this course results in Associate membership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Participants will acquire practical knowledge of fundamental HR skills, enabling them to pursue HR roles and add value to their existing functions.
The highly flexible course offers participants four study options:
- Classroom, weekday evening course (22 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (9 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Live Online
- Competency route
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualifications in HR practice are ideal if you are:
- Embarking on a career in human resources.
- In a HR support role and wish to develop your skills and knowledge.
- A manager or team leader with responsibility for the performance and development of staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice.
You will also gain a wide range of practical skills in human resources.
These qualifications will provide you with an internationally recognised CIPD qualification as well as the knowledge needed to gain your CIPD Associate membership.
Training Course Content
This Foundation Level Certificate will teach participants basic HR skills and exactly how to carry out different functions.
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR Practitioner
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR
- Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information
- Resourcing Talent
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
- Supporting Change withing organisations
- Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring
Participants will be assessed via a written assignment at the end of each module.
Our course fee includes:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- Core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
- Tutor support who will advise and guide course participants on each module
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes
*CIPD membership is required for course participation and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
CIPD qualifications are the gold standard in human resources and highly respected by employers globally. The practical skills you will develop on this course will open up new career options for you. Suitable jobs and career options, once you have completed your CIPD Level 3 qualifications include HR Assistant, Coordinator or Administrator roles.
Who we are? We are a training company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible learning programmes possible – ones that make a real difference to students and employers alike. Since we started, we have...
Find out more about this Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice (Live Online) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Apprenticeship training for companies