Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in L&DAcacia Learning Ltd
CIPD Foundation Certificate in Learning and Development (Level 3)
In today's competitive business world the development of staff is imperative to company success. As such, the demand for professionals trained in learning and development (L&D) is ever-growing. Through this foundation certificate from Acacia Learning, participants will gain a solid understanding of how companies develop and motivate their staff - and the skills they need to carry out core L&D functions - preparing them for a successful future in L&D.
Attendees can choose how they want to study. The four available options include:
- Part time evening course (17 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (8 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks)
- Weekday block course (8 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks)
- Competency route
Completion of this course results in Associate membership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new or aspiring L&D professionals seeking practical knowledge in core L&D functions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Foundation Certificate in Learning and Development.
Training Course Content
This Foundation Level Certificate course covers basic L&D skills and how to carry out different functions.
- Becoming an Effective Learning & Development Practitioner (3BEP)
- Learning & Development and the Organisation (3LDO)
- Identifying Learning & Development Needs (3LDN)
- Designing Learning & Development Activities (3DES)
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities (3DEL)
- Evaluating Learning and Development Activities (3ELD)
A written assignment is taken at the end of each module.
The cost for this Acacia Learning course is £2100 +VAT.
This course fee includes:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- Core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
- A tutor to advise and guide course participants on each module of the chosen programme.
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes to suit their lifestyle
*CIPD membership is required for course participation and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
Acacia Learning will support you to develop your professional skills. They offer a range of open and bespoke courses dedicated to providing the very best in CIPD professional qualifications, all at highly competitive prices. You will be taught by their...
Find out more about this Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate in L&D course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!