Level 3 CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Live Online)Acacia Learning Ltd
Level 3 CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Live Online)
All available course dates
CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Level 3)
Through this comprehensive diploma in human resources participants will gain a solid understanding of core HR functions and the fundamental role of HR in business. The course is designed to follow the CIPD HR Profession Map and professional membership criteria, and takes around 6-8 months to complete. Completion of this course results in Associate membership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Participants can choose between four study options:
- Part time evening course (28 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (12 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks)
- Weekday block course (12 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks)
- Competency route
Suitability - Who should attend?
This foundation diploma is suitable for those new to HR or looking to make a career change.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Foundation Diploma in HR Practice.
Training Course Content
Course content will teach participants basic HR skills and how to carry out different HR functions.
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR Practitioner (4DEP)
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR (3HRC)
- Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information (3RAI)
- Resourcing Talent (3RTO)
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (3PRM)
- Supporting Change within Organisations (3SCO)
- Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring (3LCM)
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations (3MER)
Participants will be assessed via a written assignment at the end of each module.
The cost for this course with Acacia Learning is £3000 incl.VAT.
The course fee includes:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- Core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
- A tutor to advise and guide course participants on each module of the chosen programme
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes
*CIPD membership is required for course participation and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
Who we are? We are a training company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible learning programmes possible – ones that make a real difference to students and employers alike. Since we started, we have...
Find out more about this Level 3 CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Live Online) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Apprenticeship training for companies