Level 7 CIPD Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Live Online)Acacia Learning Ltd
Level 7 CIPD Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Live Online)
All available course dates
CIPD Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
Through this comprehensive and flexible diploma from Acacia Learning participants will gain an extensive knowledge of strategic HR management, talent management, and business and people leadership.
The highly regarded post postgraduate course results in Associate membership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). It also enables participants to apply for Chartered Membership with the CIPD.
Participants can choose between the following study modes:
- Part time evening course (88 evenings, 17:45-21:15 once a week over two years)
- Weekend block course (40 days, 09:30-17:45, delivered over 20 weekends, once a month over two years)
- Competency route
Suitability - Who should attend?
This diploma is designed for professionals with 6-8 years of HR experience at a managerial/strategic level. A significant knowledge of HR is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Advanced Diploma in HR Management.
Training Course Content
Participants will need to complete the following mandatory modules:
- Leading, Managing and Developing People (7LMP)
- HR Management in Context (7HRC)
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective (7IBI)
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership (7SBL)
They will also need to take an additional four modules from the following options:
- Organisational Design and Development (7ODD)
- Resourcing and Talent Management (7RTM)
- Learning and Talent Development (7LTD)
- Leadership and Management Development (7LMD)
- Reward Management (7RWM)
- Employment Law (7ELW)
- Managing Employment Relations (7MER)
Assessments will consist of formative and summative assessments.
The cost for this Advanced Diploma course with Acacia Learning is £6600 incl. VAT.
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- A core textbook
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
Participants are also required to add their CIPD Student Membership and examination fees (if applicable), both of which are payable directly to CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the current fees. (These costs are not included in the course fee.)
Who we are? We are a training company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible learning programmes possible – ones that make a real difference to students and employers alike. Since we started, we have...
Find out more about this Level 7 CIPD Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Live Online) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.