NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award covers the principles of health and safety, the identification and management of related risk and the practical application of this knowledge. This is reflected in the two units that comprise the qualification.
Acacia Learning have teamed up with Oak Tree Training who is fully approved for delivery of NEBOSH courses and ILM Leadership & Management, Coaching and Mentoring development programmes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is based on international standards and is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. No previous health and safety knowledge is required, therefore the Award is suitable for all individuals that wish to have a basic knowledge of health and safety.
Training Course Content
Unit HSW1 Workplace safety foundations
- The foundations of health and safety
- The responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and controls associated with work equipment
- Transport safety
- Hazards and controls associated with electricity
- Fire safety
- Hazards and controls associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and controls associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and controls associated with the working environment
Unit HSW2 Workplace risk assessment
A workplace-based risk assessment activity that covers the application of understanding related to the HSW1 unit.
Acacia Learning will support you to develop your professional skills. They offer a range of open and bespoke courses dedicated to providing the very best in CIPD professional qualifications, all at highly competitive prices. You will be taught by their...
Find out more about this NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!