Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching Skills Certificate - 2-day professional coaching course
This 2-day course by the Academy of Executive Coaching introduces you to the core coaching principles and practice, enabling you to apply your knowledge in different professional environments.
During this course, you will learn how to use an effective four stage model that will allow you to begin coaching right away, you will also discover what kind of coaching is right for you. You will experience what it’s like to be an executive coach and begin to understand the power and success of coaching.
As organisational cultures have matured and coaching has become embedded in everyday language and professional life, the gap between people who have been exposed to coaching and those with no prior experience of coaching has widened. This training programme aims to bridge this knowledge gap by providing you with the right path into executive coaching. By doing so, the course ensures you are learning alongside similarly experienced coaches and have the chance to share knowledge and practical insight.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This foundation level certificate in coaching is especially suitable for those who are looking to take their interpersonal skills to the next level, as well as professionals considering integrating coaching into their work routine or starting a career as an executive coach.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completing the Coaching Skills Certificate covers 12 hours of the 60 needed to apply for ICF accreditation at ACC level.
Training Course Content
The course programme is designed and delivered by coaching practitioners with years of experience in the field. Your learning journey with the Academy of Executive Coaching will help you enhance your skills, deepen your understanding and inspire you. The course topics will enable you to:
- Bring clarity to the distinctions between: coaching – mentoring – counselling – training
- Learn when to use coaching as a powerful intervention
- Start at the very beginning: listening, open questioning and goal setting
- Discover alternatives to giving advice
- Learn how to use an effective 4-stage model that will enable you to begin coaching right away
- Go behind coaching’s core competencies to understand why coaching is so powerful and effective: the type of questions that will yield the best response, ways of listening that get clients to say more, how to have a conversation that leads to greater resourcefulness, accountability and outcome
- Coaching skills are not just for the workplace.
- Enjoy improved communication with friends, family, colleagues as well as helping client
The cost of the Coaching Skills Certificate programme is £645 + VAT per delegate.
The Academy of Executive Coaching can also deliver this training course to organisations, helping your team develop their coaching skills and receive a recognised professional certificate.
Since its foundation in 1999, the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) has been committed to maintaining the highest professional standards in coaching, becoming the only European coach training provider to be accredited by the three leading professional bodies, the International...