Free Executive Coaching Open Events - Introductory sessions hosted by the Academy of Executive Coaching
This free coaching training sessions led by the specialists at the Academy of Executive Coaching will introduce you to the principles and theory of coaching. At the end of the day, you'll be able to:
- Decide if coaching is right for you
- Clarify if AoEC can help support your development as a coach
- Understand the next steps to take to follow your professional development goals within coaching
- Realise what AoEC can provide to your organisation
Suitability - Who should attend?
This introductory course in coaching with the AoEC is suitable for those who are:
- New to coaching
- Interested in what coaching can offer in the workplace
- Keen to learn more about the way AoEC learning takes place
- At a career crossroads and considering transitioning into coaching
Training Course Content
The open day event is structured as follows:
Session Times: 9am - Registration
9:30am - 12pm
Basic introduction to coaching skills, where you will:
- Experience the difference between a social/work conversation and a coaching conversation
- Understand the power and impact that the coaching process can have
- Learn basic coaching skills you can use at home and work
- Recognise the value of the difference between coaching , mentoring, training, and counselling
- Get an update on the state of the coaching market
- Witness evidence of the success that coaching can have in organisations
- Network with like-minded organisational people interested in executive coaching
Session Times: 12.30pm - Registration
1pm - 5pm (4-5pm reserved for networking)
This event will give you all the information you need to become a qualified and accredited executive coach. You will get an understanding of:
- The steps required to become an accredited, practising coach
- How you will gain both personally and professionally from training with us
- The challenges and benefits the training will provide
- How to develop your coaching practice independently or within your workplace
- The global research into the financial return from coaching
- The trends in executive coaching
You will learn about our:
- Model for executive coaching
- Powerful experiential approach to learning
- Provision for extensive feedback on coaching practice
- Unique approach for rapidly facilitating you to develop Your Own coaching model and personal style of practice
- Core mission and values to make a difference in the world
You will hear first-hand from Practitioner Diploma graduates about:
- Their powerful learning journey,
- Creating their own model for coaching
- Developing their personal presence as a coach.
You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and assess the calibre of participants who would be on an AoEC training programme.
The event is suitable for you if you are:
- Curious about the executive coaching profession
- Interested in becoming an Executive Coach independently
- Wanting to add coaching to your leadership or managerial role
- Planning to introduce coaching into your organisation
- At a career crossroads and wanting to explore coaching as new direction
- Considering adding executive coaching to your existing professional skillset.
- Already coaching and want to achieve a recognised qualification and accreditation
- Researching coach training programmes and want to find out about AoEC approach to learning
Participants are welcome to attend the full day or select (in the application form) the morning or afternoon session free of charge, as relevant to you.
Since its foundation in 1999, the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) has been committed to maintaining the highest professional standards in coaching, becoming the only European coach training provider to be accredited by the three leading professional bodies, the International...
Find out more about this Free Executive Coaching Open Event course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!