Free Executive Coaching Open Events hosted by the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
These free open days led by the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) will introduce you to the principles and theory of coaching. At the end of the day, you'll be able to:
- Decide if coaching is right for you
- Clarify if AoEC can help support your development as a coach
- Understand the next steps to take to follow your professional development goals within coaching
- Realise what AoEC can provide to your organisation
Suitability - Who should attend?
These open events with the AoEC are suitable for those who are:
- Curious about the executive coaching profession
- Interested in becoming an Executive Coach independently
- Wanting to add coaching to your leadership or managerial role
- Planning to introduce coaching into your organisation
- At a career crossroads and wanting to explore coaching as new direction
- Considering adding executive coaching to your existing professional skillset
- Already coaching and want to achieve a recognised qualification and accreditation
- Researching coach training programmes and want to find out about AoEC approach to learning
Training Course Content
The open day event is structured as follows:
Session Times: 9.00am - Registration
9.30am - 12.00pm
Basic introduction to coaching skills, where you will:
- Experience the difference between a social/work conversation and a coaching conversation
- Understand the power and impact that the coaching process can have
- Learn basic coaching skills you can use at home and work
- Recognise the value of the difference between coaching, mentoring, training, and counselling
- Network with like-minded organisational people interested in executive coaching
Session Times: 12.30pm - Registration
1.00pm - 5.00pm (4.00-5.00pm reserved for networking)
This session will give you all the information you need to become a qualified and accredited executive coach. You will get an understanding of:
- The steps required to become an accredited, practising coach
- How you will gain both personally and professionally from training with us
- The challenges and benefits the training will provide
You will learn about our:
- Model for executive coaching
- Powerful experiential approach to learning
- Unique approach for rapidly facilitating you to develop your own coaching model and personal style of practice
- Core mission and values to make a difference in the world
You will hear first-hand from Practitioner Diploma graduates about their learning journey with the AoEC and their honest reflections on the programme.
You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and assess the calibre of participants who would be on an AoEC training programme.
These events are free to participants.
The Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) offers professional executive and team coach training alongside coaching-based services for organisations. Founded in 1999, the AoEC serves the global market with offices around the world including the UK, South America, Middle East, mainland...
Find out more about this Free Executive Coaching Open Event course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!