Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Gestalt Coaching Skills WorkshopAcademy of Executive Coaching
Gestalt Coaching Skills - 2-day professional training workshop
This 2-day course by the Academy of Executive Coaching introduces you to the gestalt psychology principles and practice, exploring their application to the coaching dicipline:
- Present centred awareness
- Emphasis on the unique experience of the individual:
- Creative experimentation
As a psychology tradition, Gestalt theory and practice have been proven effective in terms of enabling individuals to adapt to change process. Individuals, teams and organisations can gain awareness and a better understanding and awareness of how people communicate and relate with each other.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Gestalt Coaching Skills Workshop is aimed at coaching professionals with an interest in the gestalt theory and practice.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to work in the present
- Experience the importance of the coaching relationship as a vehicle for change
- Know how to use yourself in the relationship to powerful effect
- Be able to work with the current experience of the client, ie phenomenologically
- Understand and work with resistance in the change process
Training Course Content
The course programme is structured as follows:
- The nature of sensory and emotional awareness
- Using observations of what you see, hear and feel in client systems
- The Gestalt Cycle of Experience as a dynamic model to understand individual and group development
- The paradoxical nature of change
- Working with resistance in coaching practice
The workshop is designed to be highly experiential as a prerequisite to theoretical understanding, with opportunities for ‘in the moment ‘ learning from personal and group experience.
The cost of the Gestalt Coaching Skills training programme is £645 + VAT per delegate.
The Academy of Executive Coaching can also deliver this training course on an in-house basis, helping your team develop their coaching skills and receive a recognised professional certificate.
Since its foundation in 1999, the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) has been committed to maintaining the highest professional standards in coaching, becoming the only European coach training provider to be accredited by the three leading professional bodies, the International...
Find out more about this Gestalt Coaching Skills Workshop course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.