Mindfulness for Coaching: 1-Day Workshop
This one-day workshop with Liz Hall, editor of Coaching at Work and author of Mindful Coaching (Kogan Page, 2013), will develop your capacity to listen for and attend to the quieter intuitions of your heart and the vital sensory cues of your body. By attending this workshop you will:
- Explore key benefits of developing mindfulness and compassion and their application in coaching
- Explore stress management/resilience & work/life balance through a Mindful Compassionate lens
- Experience a range of practices designed to develop mindfulness and self-compassion in coach and client
- Practice working with a Mindful Compassionate Coaching (MCC) approach, using models developed by the facilitator
- Explore potential obstacles to introducing mindfulness and compassion, and ways to introduce these explicitly and appropriately
- Explore what your own MCC-informed practice looks like Learning outcomes
- Learn/explore how and why working with mindfulness and compassion in coaching can boost resilience, emotional intelligence and cognitive performance, amongst others
- Learn simple practices and exercises to use with clients to explore work/life balance and resilience, build mindfulness skills and enhance compassion to self and others
- Learn the FELT (Hall, 2015) model and other frameworks, and underpinnings, for Mindful Compassionate Coaching
- Learn/explore how and when to introduce mindfulness and compassion to clients
- Explore what your signature MCC approach looks like
As a coaching approach with an increasing popularity, mindfulness is a particular way of paying attention on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgmentally to whatever arises in the field of your experience. This practice is extensively used in clinical contexts it is quickly being incorporated into the professional work culture and various business contexts.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This one-day workshop with Liz Hall is especially suitable for coaches who wish to further improve their practice with new mindfulness insights.
The cost of the Mindfulness for Coaches one-day workshop is £295 + VAT per Participant.
The Academy of Executive Coaching can also deliver this training course on an in-house basis, helping your team develop their mindfulness practice.
The Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) offers professional executive and team coach training alongside coaching-based services for organisations. Founded in 1999, the AoEC serves the global market with offices around the world including the UK, South America, Middle East, mainland...
Find out more about this Mindfulness for Coaches course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!