Practitioner Diploma in Executive CoachingAcademy of Executive Coaching
Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching
7-day professional training programme
The Practitioner Diploma is held over a series of 3 two-day sessions, run one month apart, and includes an additional assessment day.
The Practitioner Diploma enables you to become a qualified coach. It explores coaching’s key principles, develops your unique personal style and equips you with a toolbox of skills indispensable for coaching in a corporate environment. It’s rigorously designed to meet the core competencies for accreditation/credentialing with three of the top coaching bodies, the International Coaching Federation (ICF), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and the Association for Coaching (AC).
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for people who have an understanding of coaching.
Participants typically include experienced managers, trainers, consultants and people already in a coaching role and wanting to develop their skills or to become a qualified coach.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you would like to become an accredited coach there are two components that require your consideration.
The first is that you will need to do a programme that is accredited.
This programme has been accreditedby the main internationally recognised coaching bodies – more than any other UK provider in our sphere – the International Coaching Federation (ICF), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and the Association of Coaching (AC).
We can therefore offer you professional and academic credentials that will be recognised internationally.
The second thing to consider isyour own individual accreditation. Each professional body has similar but different requirements for individual coach accreditation at different levels. Completion of this programme will provide you with the following:
ICF (International Coach Federation)
Represents 60 Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). The ICF requires 60 Coach Specific Training Hours when applying through the ACSTH path for individual coach accreditation for ACC (Associate Certified Coach).
For more information visit the ICF website.
EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council)
Equivalent to UG degree / NVQ5
For more information visit theEMCC website.
Association for Coaching
AC Accredited Award in Coach Training
For more detailed information see the Association for Coaching website.
Training Course Content
The course is delivered over 3 two-day training sessions, covering the following coaching topics and practice:
Beginnings: engaging the client
- develop a clearer understanding of contracting with client, coach and sponsor
- study key coaching frameworks and models to clarify goals and objectives
- enhance your listening and questioning skills in practice sessions with direct feedback
- start to develop your own personal, unique coaching framework
- clarify your understanding of ethical guidelines and professional standards
- establish peer coaching relationships to promote coaching practice
Middles: deepening the understanding
- utilise creative techniques to enable deeper understanding
- assess your client's developmental and emotional needs
- clarify the boundaries of your personal coaching practice
- explore the nature of personal and professional change
- experience supervised coaching practice
- be alert to both explicit and tacit information and its impact on coaching outcome
- perform mid-term reviews with client and sponsor
Endings: successful review and closure
- understand how your own experience of organisations influences your approach
- explore coaching within an organisational context
- provide organisational feedback in a way that respects the confidentiality of the client
- explore the importance of ethics in executive coaching
- manage the ‘psychology of endings’, providing healthy closure for client, coach
- employ solutions-focused coaching tools to achieve client outcomes
The cost of the Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching programme is £4,995 + VAT per Participant. Payment plans are available, please contact the Programme Manager for further details or to discuss.
The Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) offers professional executive and team coach training alongside coaching-based services for organisations. Founded in 1999, the AoEC serves the global market with offices around the world including the UK, South America, Middle East, mainland...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams