Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Conducting Effective MeetingsAccord Worldwide
Effective meetings are the most efficient way of communication!
In the modern customer care management, a smile and answering questions is so common that has almost lost value. It is the entire organization which determines how customer focused they are. A customer focused organization will consider customer while setting policies, while hiring new staff, while training their staff, while designing their product and while planning resources. In everything they do, they will consider customer first. We come up with this course to address the 'research-based' needs of executives and senior managers for customer focused management. This comprehensive five-day (Can be summarized to three days too) training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient management systems to keep satisfied and regular customers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, sales and customer service staff of any level and any industry and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training will help you to:
- To improve operations and ensure more productive and streamlined customer service
- Leadership roles that can increase customer focused management
- Customer retention and revenue growth
- Reduced personnel turnover and increased teamwork
- Leading a professional customer focused team
Training Course Content
This training covers:
- Unit 1
- Service/Production customer expectations
- Vision and mission of the organization
- My role in customer service
- Living the brand with customer in mind
- Mastering nonverbal communication
- Unit 2
- Enhancing Leadership and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Communication as a core competency
- Personality styles
- Overcoming communication barriers in the workplace
- The supervisor's role in conflict resolution and service recovery
- How to Give and receive constructive feedback
- Unit 3
- Setting Customer Service Policies and Performance Standards
- Why customer should be considered in every company policy
- Workflow design that is customer friendly
- Traditional manager versus TQM manager
- Empowering frontline employees to better serve their customers
- Unit 4
- Building High-Performance Teams and Motivating Individuals
- Team performance
- All focus on the customer
- Building teamwork with support and recognition
- Personal problems and work stress affecting customer service
- The importance of attitude and teamwork
- Unit 5
- Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring quality personnel
- Professional development and continuous improvement
- Setting performance goals and expectations
- Your strength is determined by the weakest team member
Fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- This program can be tailor made to shorter periods than five days based on participants' profiles and client request.
Provider: Accord Worldwide
Accord Worldwide - Management, Leadership, HR & Communication Training across the Globe.
Accord Worldwide is an international training and consultancy company with years of experience in the professional development sector. Through their courses and international development programmes, Accord Worldwide aims to drive organisational change from the grass root level. The Accord Worldwide team...