Ethics and Professional Issues in NursingAccord Worldwide
This course will outline Ethics and Professional Issues in Nursing
Ethics regards standards of moral judgment and professional conduct. Nurses are highly accountable to patients, the public, employers, and the entire profession. It is crucial they have a sound understanding of various ethical, legal and professional issues they will face during their careers.Changing values in health, behavioural science, and society mean that medical practitioners must be aware of new ethical issues for the medical sector, and learn how to respond appropriately.
Suitability - Who should attend?
All levels Of Management, Executives and Team Leaders, who manage work teams or employees and who are responsible for creating conducing work environment infused with positive culture to engage employees.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training will help you to:
- Confidently recruit the right person for your vacancy.
- Understand the importance of getting it right.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Know the steps to plan and prepare for an interview.
- Think from an organizational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Modern tools for psychometric assessment during interviews.
- Maintain your focus on the interview's primary objectives.
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
Accord Worldwide, Inc. is proud to have qualified trainers on its team who can ensure your success using their skills and knowledge. The trainer assigned to this training is an MBA holder with extensive experience in conducting and managing training workshops on subject topic and several other subjects in the field of management.
Fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered in any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get a considerable discount.
- This training course, can be offered in other languages than English. Please contact us for your needs.
Accordemy " Training Solutions by Accord Worldwide, Inc."
Accord Worldwide is an international training and consultancy company with years of experience in the professional development sector. Through their courses and international development programmes, Accord Worldwide aims to drive organisational change from the grass root level. The Accord Worldwide team...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Ethics and Professional Issues in Nursing course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!