Public Relation Protocols and EtiquetteAccord Worldwide
'Treating a V.I.P. properly, makes you a V.I.P."
At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your written and verbal communication as well as body language, reactions, choice of words, reasoning and everything else. While media and PR skills are growingly required for any established organization, managers also need to prepare themselves to excel in relevant skills. We come up with this course to address the 'research-based' needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Marketing and PR people, Managers who have to deal with media, country representatives and directors who have to represent their organization to media.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training will help you to:
- Realize the difference between crude person behavior, and a refined one;
- Understand, and apply the right attitude, at the right time with the right person
- Create positive impressions
- Learn the right etiquette and protocol with celebrities
- Planning and orchestrating V.I.P. visits, meetings, ceremonies, and special events
- Attend to receptions and social gatherings as an aristocrat
- Precedence, Titles and Forms of Address
- Learn the proper table manners
- Protocol Event Planning Process
Accord Worldwide, Inc. is privileged to have qualified trainers on its team who can ensure your success using their skills and knowledge. The trainer assigned to this training is a post-graduate degree holder with extensive experience in subject topic and several other subjects in the field of management.
Fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered in any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get a considerable discount.
- This training course, can be offered in other languages than English. Please contact us for your needs.
Accordemy " Training Solutions by Accord Worldwide, Inc."
Accord Worldwide is an international training and consultancy company with years of experience in the professional development sector. Through their courses and international development programmes, Accord Worldwide aims to drive organisational change from the grass root level. The Accord Worldwide team...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Public Relation Protocols and Etiquette course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!