Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Supportive Supervision TechniquesAccord Worldwide
Supportive supervision is one of the best capacity building approaches!
Certain assumptions can be made about modern management in our busy world. Managers at all levels seem to be overworked with demands for multi-functional roles. It is also believed that managers, especially when owning a business, tend to control every detail of daily operations and that efforts among team members are appraised more than the real value of the work done.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training will help you to:
- Change is unavoidable
- The role of change in organizational success
- Innovation and improvement
- Planning for positive change
- Barriers to change
- Managing the Stress associated with change
- Monitor the outcomes of change
Fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered in any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get a considerable discount.
- This training course, can be offered in other languages than English. Please contact us for your needs.
Accordemy " Training Solutions by Accord Worldwide, Inc."
Accord Worldwide is an international training and consultancy company with years of experience in the professional development sector. Through their courses and international development programmes, Accord Worldwide aims to drive organisational change from the grass root level. The Accord Worldwide team...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Supportive Supervision Techniques course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.