Training is the primary drive for performance improvement
A capable workforce is increasingly being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success of the organization, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, companies invest huge on capacity building for their new generation of leaders. This comprehensive five-day training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their investment on human capital. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any team leader, CEO, business owner, HR manager and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and HR Specialists who are working as freelancers and wish to increase their knowledge in this area.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization's most important asset.
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources capacity building.
- Confidently conduct a training needs identification.
- Using job orientation as a training.
- Ensure peer learning and organizational cultures that support a learning environment.
- Design Training Material.
- Deliver training sessions.
- Realize the proper use of in-house versus outsourced training programs.
- Support an enabling environment to change management.
- Retain top employees and maintain talent in the organization.
- Manage training as an investment not as a bonus.
- Evaluate impact of training investments
- Realize Human Resources development and its benefits.
Fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered in any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get a considerable discount.
- This training course, can be offered in other languages than English. Please contact us for your needs.
Accordemy " Training Solutions by Accord Worldwide, Inc."
Accord Worldwide is an international training and consultancy company with years of experience in the professional development sector. Through their courses and international development programmes, Accord Worldwide aims to drive organisational change from the grass root level. The Accord Worldwide team...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Training Needs Identification Analysis, Planning and Implementation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!