The principal objectives of this intensive two-day seminar are to:
- Explain the various credit derivatives structures and products
- Examine in detail how Credit Default Swaps (CDS) work
- Explore market practices including standardized premiums, determination committees, and auction settlement
- Show how index products work in practice
- Provide delegates with a clear understanding of how credit derivatives can be used in practice to manage and hedge credit risk
- To provide an intuitive insight into the way in which these credit derivatives are priced
- Show how credit derivatives add value for buyers and sellers
- Discuss the regulatory implications of credit derivatives
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone working in credit, fixed income, or derivatives. Delegates must have an understanding of bonds and the bond markets.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is worth 14 CPE credits.
Training Course Content
This intensive course is structured as follows:
- Introduction to Credit Derivatives
- Credit Default Swaps and other Credit Derivatives
- Using Credit Default Swaps
- Trading Simulation
- Index Products
- Pricing Credit Default Swaps
- Portfolio Credit Derivatives
- Tranched CDX and iTraxx Trading
- Credit Default Swaptions
Workshops, simulations and case studies are used throughout to illustrate the topics covered.
The cost of this Credit Derivatives course is:
- London: £1,925 + VAT per delegate
- New York: $2,750 per delegate
In-House / In-Company Training
This course is also available as an in-house programme, where the dates and precise content can be tailored to suit your requirements.
World-class financial training for Finance Professionals
ACF Consultants are a top-quality financial training provider that are renowned for delivering innovative courses for some of the largest and most demanding financial institutions in the world. Offering open seminars using their uniquely blended learning techniques, ACF Consultants are...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Credit Derivatives Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!