Financial Markets Graduate Training ProgramACF Consultants
Financial Markets Graduate Training - 10 day course for new hires in capital markets
With a long history delivering in-house graduate programmes for some of the world's largest banks, ACF Consultants have developed this Financial Markets Graduate Training Program to give other firms a similar opportunity to train their new hires in the capital markets area.
Delivered over 10 intensive days of training, the course benefits from ACF's unique blended-learning approach, which integrates pre-course study using the Acumen eLearning platform with dynamic instruction from a team of first-rate trainers and simulation using Global Trader – acclaimed as the world's leading trading simulation.
These tools combined will provide delegates with a sound understanding of:
- The functioning & dynamics of capital markets
- Fixed-income & equity instruments - valuation, pricing & hedging
- The features and benefits of derivatives, including pricing structuring and hedging
- How all of these products are used in practice
The highly practical focus ensures that participants will be able to apply their knowledge and put theory into practice immediately.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Financial Markets Graduate Training Program is suitable for new hires in the capital markets arena.
Training Course Content
This Financial Markets Graduate Training Program is structured as follows:
- Introduction to Investment Banking
- Time Value of Money
- Introduction to Financial Markets and Products
- Basic Statistics
- Review of Time Value of Money
- Money Market Products and Markets
- Bond Maths
- Duration and Convexity
- Fixed Income Products and Markets
- Foreign Exchange Spot Market
- Foreign Exchange Forwards
- Equities Markets
- The Short-Term Yield Curve and Forward Rates
- Futures Markets
- Bond Futures
- Stock-Index Futures
- Short-Term Interest Rate (STIR) Futures
- Interest Rate and Currency Swaps
- End-Week Examination and Review
- Yield Curve Mathematics
- Swap Pricing and Valuation
- Principles and Characteristics of Options
- Option Pricing – An Intuitive Approach
- Option “Greeks”
- Hedging using Options
- Building Option Portfolios
- Option Trading Strategies
- Caps, Floors, and Collars
- Swaptions and Other Interest Rate Derivatives
- Hedging with Interest Rate Derivatives
- Overview of Credit Derivatives
- Single-Name Credit Default Swaps
- Using Credit Default Swaps
- Index Products
- Risk Management and Value at Risk
- The Credit Crunch of 2008
- Final Examination and Review
The cost of this Financial Markets Graduate Training Program is $12,300 per delegate in New York and £8,575 + VAT per delegate in London.
In-House / In-Company Training
This course is also available as an in-house programme, where the dates and precise content can be tailored to suit your requirements.
World-class financial training for Finance Professionals
ACF Consultants are a top-quality financial training provider that are renowned for delivering innovative courses for some of the largest and most demanding financial institutions in the world. Offering open seminars using their uniquely blended learning techniques, ACF Consultants are...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Financial Markets Graduate Training Program course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!