Introduction to the Financial Markets
This course explains how each of the major financial markets works, what products are traded, how the markets are inter-related, and the role played by each major participant.
The principal objectives of this intensive four-day seminar are to:
- Introduce the institutions, markets, services, and products
- Give delegates a clear overview of the international financial markets
- Explain the role of various financial institutions
- Introduce a range of essential financial products
- Show how each product is used in the markets
- Explain the role of risk management and compliance
The course is intensely practical, consolidating the learning experience by giving delegates practical hands-on experience using workshops and simulation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone working in the financial markets, and assumes no prior knowledge.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After attending this program, delegates will have a clear idea of how the financial market works, and the roles played by the various participants in the market.
This course is worth 28 CPE credits.
Training Course Content
The course is structured as follows:
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- The Core Businesses
- Introducing the Cash Markets
- Market Dynamics and Trading
- Equity Markets and Instruments
- Introduction to the Time Value of Money
- Understanding the Yield Curve
- Money Markets and Instruments
- Bond Markets and Instruments
- Foreign Exchange
- Derivatives Overview
- Credit Derivatives
- Overview of Structured Products
- The Role of Risk Management and Compliance
- Asset and Portfolio Management
The cost of this Introduction to the Financial Markets course is:
- London: £3,675 + VAT per delegate
- New York: $5,250 per delegate
This course is also available as an in-house programme, where the dates and precise content can be tailored to suit your requirements.
World-class financial training for Finance Professionals
ACF Consultants are a top-quality financial training provider that are renowned for delivering innovative courses for some of the largest and most demanding financial institutions in the world. Offering open seminars using their uniquely blended learning techniques, ACF Consultants are...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to Financial Markets course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!