Leading Effective Teams Masterclass - In-house Training
This Leading Effective Teams Masterclass gives participants a look into the skills necessary to effectively lead a team as well as how their leadership can encourage people to perform to the best of their ability. Team performance is greatly influenced by its leadership and individuals that do not feel part of the business often suffer from low morale, which results in them not performing to the standard that they could. Through this in-house masterclass, participants will increase their knowledge to grow more empowered and able lead the team from within.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Leading Effective Teams Masterclass is ideal for those taking on their first leadership role or wishing to further develop their leadership skills.
Training Course Content
This Leading Effective Teams Masterclass enables participants to:
- Define the qualities of an effective leader
- Benchmark yourself against those qualities and develop actions to improve
- Explain the difference between leading and managing
- Explain the value of sharing the business vision with the team
- Develop team goals based on the business vision
- Motivate your team by understanding their drives and developing actions to support them
- Deal with difficult team members
- Challenge your team in a meaningful and effective way
- Coach team effectively using a simple process
Contact the provider to arrange this course at your location.
Dedicated to providing quality bespoke and coaching intervention techniques for professionals to improve their personal effectiveness and leadership skills, Action and Theory has been developing and executing strategy solutions since 2011. With a range of training solution formats, Action and Theory...
Find out more about this Leading Effective Teams Masterclass - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!