Recap and build on your existing knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and improve your fluency in this relaxed and fun class.
If you have studied this language on a course either with us (Lower Intermediate, or Intermediate) or elsewhere then this course will enable you to recap and extend your knowledge.
If you would like to take the journey to the next level of your language ability in a relaxed environment, come and join us!
Please note: this course does not run during the half-term/end-of-term breaks.
Scroll towards the bottom of the page for details on the entry requirements and how you'll learn.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Read the 'can do' statements below. Which statements apply to you?
- I can use adjectives, comparatives and superlatives with some confidence
- I can compare past events using the past perfect and the past perfect continuous
- I can use the conditional and talk about the future confidently
- I can describe people and things (eg, my family, my house)
- I know something about transitive and intransitive verbs
- I can write an essay of 60-80 words on a familiar topic.
- I can give and respond to invitations
- I can understand some authentic listening and reading material
- I can express and understand feelings and points of view with some confidence
- I can use some pronominal verbs(if applicable to the language)
- I can manage prepositions and combined prepositions with some confidence
- I can listen and respond to discussions on a range of straightforward topics
- I can understand the gist of a short dialogue
If at least ten of the above statements apply to you, an Intermediate Course (either semester/phase) should be suitable for you, although it is recommended that, if possible, you do semester 1 before semester 2.
If you're unsure, call 0800 612 6008 or contact us here with any questions you may have and we'll get you on the right course.
Training Course Content
The topics are likely to include:
- Tourism and sports
- Literature, art and history
- describing your house
- describing your home town
- at the restaurant
- different types of jobs and their functions
These may vary depending on the learners’ ability on the course.
This course does not lead to a formal qualification, but we are happy to discuss ways to take a formal qualification.
Activate Learning is a forward-thinking education group that aims for far-reaching, progressive change and impact through learning. We work with learners as individuals, helping them make the choice of course and career pathway that’s right for them. Our mission is to provide work-ready talent for business, and...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!