Photography Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma
BTEC have worked closely with over 5000 employers, universities, teaching professionals and trainers to develop their range of BTEC Arts qualifications that develop an individual’s creativity and individuality.
Throughout the course you will gain:
- A critical and contextual awareness of different perspectives and approaches within the arts industry both historical and contemporary
- Skills in research, analysis and evaluation to assist in your development of creative solutions
- An ability to adapt and safely use appropriate materials, techniques and processes necessary for the creative production and application of art
- Reflective and evaluative skills to help you to help you to take responsibility of your individual learning development and decision-making, planning and time management
- Practical 2D and 3D skills through research, experimentation and design
The qualification is designed to provide the opportunity, knowledge, skills and understanding to progress onto higher level qualifications or as a route into employment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
4 GCSEs at grade A*-C/9-4, including English language. If you do not have a grade C/4 in GCSE maths you will be required to be working towards achieving this alongside your course.
Course delivery details
You have the opportunity to join a two-year course that guides you through practical and theoretical aspects of image making. Many of our students go into HE (Higher Education) with the majority securing places at their first-choice universities. You will leave here with a portfolio of work proving your expertise so you may decide to start your photographic career immediately.
Activate Learning is a forward-thinking education group that aims for far-reaching, progressive change and impact through learning. We work with learners as individuals, helping them make the choice of course and career pathway that’s right for them. Our mission is to provide work-ready talent for business, and...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!