Excel for Accounting AdvancedActivia Training
Our Excel for Accounting Advanced course will push your Microsoft Excel skills to a new level.
This intensive, hands-on one-day training course is the ideal follow-on from our Excel for Accounting: Introduction course.
It takes you to the highest level of using Excel in an accounts function in the shortest time because it focuses on only those subjects and tools you need in this environment.
Training Course Content
- Array Formulas
- IS Functions
- AND/NOT/OR Functions
- Creating a Forecast Sheet
- Using Solver
- Data Tables
- Goal Seek
- General: SLOPE, AVERAGE, EFFECT
- Depreciation: SLN, DB
- Rate of Return: IRR
- Loan repayments: NPER, RATE, PMT, IPMT, PPMT
- Future Value: FV
- Present Value of an Investment: PV, NPV and XNPV
- Using Timelines in Pivots
- Using the Classic PivotTable Layout
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Displaying Data in PivotTables
- Getting Started With PivotTables
- Making Custom Charts
- Advanced Chart Formatting
- Working With Chart Axes and Data Series
- Using Error Bars
- Creating Trendlines
- Creating 3D Charts
- Changing the Source Data
- Changing the Type of Chart
- Visual Basic and Macros
- Copying and Deleting Macros
- Recording and Playing Macros
- Using the INDIRECT Function
- Using INDEX and MATCH with Array Formulas
- Combining INDEX and MATCH
- Using MATCH
- Using INDEX
- Creating Custom PivotTable Styles
- Showing PivotTables in Other Formats
- Calculated Fields in PivotTables
- Importing PivotTable Tools
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Excel for Accounting Advanced course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!