Excel for Accounting Fast TrackActivia Training
Our Excel for Accounting Fast Track course will push your Microsoft Excel skills to a new level.
This intensive, hands-on one-day training course is the ideal way to learn how to use Excel for accounting applications in the shortest possible time.
It covers formatting and managing data, auditing formulas and moves on to modelling and specialist accounting functions, as well as covering the essential tools of LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables.
Training Course Content
- Using Formulas in Conditional Formatting
- Modifying Rules
- Top/Bottom Rules
- Conditional Formatting
- Custom Formatting
- Currency/Accounting Formats
- Number Formatting
- Consolidating Data with Summary Sheets
- Consolidating Data by Category
- Consolidating Data by Reference
- Consolidating Data by Position
- Consolidating Data across Sheets
- Data Validation
- Removing Duplicates
- Flash Fill
- Text to Columns
- Auditing via Trace Lines
- Keeping Watch on Formula Values
- Tracking Formulas
- Evaluating Formulas
- Error Checking Formulas
- Trace Dependant & Precedent Data
- Array Formulas
- IS Functions
- AND/NOT/OR Functions
- Creating a Forecast Sheet
- Using Solver
- Data Tables
- Goal Seek
- General: SLOPE, AVERAGE, EFFECT
- Depreciation: SLN, DB
- Rate of Return: IRR
- Loan repayments: NPER, RATE, PMT, IPMT, PPMT
- Future Value: FV
- Present Value of an Investment: PV, NPV and XNPV
- FORECAST Function
- Using Timelines in Pivots
- Using the Classic PivotTable Layout
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Displaying Data in PivotTables
- Getting Started With PivotTables
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Excel for Accounting Fast Track course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!