Microsoft Project IntroductionActivia Training
Our Microsoft Project Introduction course will push your Microsoft Project skills to a new level.
The objective of this intensive, hands-on one-day training course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the concepts and terminology used in Microsoft Project 2010, 2013 or 2016. Understanding the resource driven element of Microsoft Project and the alternative ways of using the software is the core benefit of this course. Following the course delegates will be able to able to produce both timeline and resource driven plans.
Training Course Content
- Starting Microsoft Project
- Identify Project Components
- Open, Create and Save a Project
- Getting Help in Project
- Setting Project Options
- Setting Non-Working Time
- Setting Manual/Auto Scheduling Modes
- Entering Tasks and Durations
- Adding Task Dependencies
- Adding Constraints and Deadlines
- Adding Recurring Tasks
- Create a Pool of Resources
- Adjust Resource Calendars and Costs
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Formatting Text & Text Styles
- Formatting the Gantt Chart
- Printing the Gantt Chart
- Running Project Reports
- Saving the Baseline
- Updating Tasks
- Displaying Progress Lines and Tracking Filters
- Terms and Definitions
- Goals of Project Management
- Process of Project Management
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Planning Methods
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Average rating 4.5Based on 140 reviews
Find out more about this Microsoft Project Introduction course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!