Our Professional Report Writing course will push your Writing Skills skills to a new level.
This intensive, practical, one-day course looks at the various aspects of both planning and writing professional reports. By looking at the anticipated audience, the course focuses on how to prepare reports that will match up to, and exceed, the expectations of the reader.
It will teach you to plan, design and write a structured report, ensuring that only suitable content is included, and that the argument provided is logical and provides suitable calls to action.
Training Course Content
What is a Report?
- 9 Key Aspects of a Report
- The Definition of a Report
- A Literature Review
- The Introduction
- A Table of Contents
- An Abstract or Executive Summary
- On Time!
- Sound Logic
- Unnecessary Use of Jargon
- Wrong Kind of Results
- Inadequate Content
- Poor Structure
- Not answering the brief
- Have you proof read the report before submitting?
- Is the report jargon free?
- Does all content relate to the stated objectives?
- Are all graphs and tables explained properly?
- Is everything correctly and clearly labelled?
- Is the material presented in relevant and logical sections?
- Does the report answer the needs of the reader?
- Does the report answer the original brief?
- Submitting the report
- Using the checklist to appraise and edit the report
- Writing the report
- Arriving at a conclusion, with a call to action
- Analysing the data and information
- Obtaining or producing the data
- Creating the structure of the report
- Visualising who the reader will be
- Fully understanding the brief
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams