Receptionist SkillsActivia Training
Our Receptionist Skills course will push your skills to a new level.To raise the awareness of customer service at the reception desk and assist delegates in providing exceptional customer care.
Training Course Content
Exercise: Getting to Know You
The Role of the Receptionist
- Customer Service Exercise
- Bet You Didn't Know That
- Superior Receptionist Behaviours
- What Do You See ?
- First Impressions
- Moments of Truth
- Good vs Exceptional Customer Service
- Why Communication Goes Wrong
- Getting Communications Across
- Personal Communication Style Questionnaire
- What Are Open Questions?
- What are Closed Questions?
- T.E.D. Technique for Open Questions
- Funnelling Technique
- Listening Skills Questionnaire
- Listening Skills Tips/Techniques
- Telephone Skills Self Diagnostic
- Inappropriate Language/Phrases Exercise
- Effective Telephone Communicators
- Poor Telephone Communicators
- Six Steps to Handling an Incoming Call
- Warm Transfer of Calls
- Message Taking
- Car wars exercise
- Assertiveness, Aggressiveness and Passivity
- Assertiveness - The 3 Steps
- Assertive Skill Practice
- Positive Words and Phrases
- Words and Phrases Exercise
- Irate People - Tips and Tactics
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Receptionist Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!