Our Train the Trainer: Delivering a Great Training Session course will push your Train the Trainer skills to a new level.This intensive, hands-on one-day workshop teaches delegates how to deliver training courses in a way that will make them interesting, enjoyable and highly effective. By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
Training Course Content
Setting the Climate
- Simple Rules to Make the Session Positive
- Team Teaching
- Removing Barriers to Participation
- Enhancing Participation
- Objectives of the Question and Answer Period
- Guidelines for Handling Questions
- Benefits of Visual Aids
- Popular Visual Aids
- Other Types of Visual Aids
- Background Considerations
- Exercise: Visual Aids and Your Training
- Delegate Workbooks
- Exercise: Supporting Materials for Your Training
- Humour: Be CREATIF!
- The Use of Games
- Types of Games
- Getting Buy-In
- Troubleshooting: When Games Go Wrong
- Quick and Easy Games
- Potential Problems with Training Sessions
- Warning Signs of Conflict
- Causes of Conflict in Training
- Your Toolkit for Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Confronting Difficulties
- Characteristics of Difficult Delegates
- Addressing Your Concerns
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Train the Trainer: Delivering a Great Training Session - Inhouse Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!