Train the Trainer: Developing a Training ProgrammeActivia Training
Our Train the Trainer: Developing a Training Programme course will push your Train the Trainer skills to a new level.This intensive, hands-on one-day workshop deals with the process of developing a training programme.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
Training Course Content
The Need for Training
- Organisational Objectives
- When is Training Necessary?
- Defining Training Needs
- ICE: Analysis in Three Steps
- Continue Your Learning
- The Need for Collaboration
- Defining SMART
- The Three Ps
- Exercise: Improving Goals
- Determining Objectives
- Considerations When Writing Objectives
- Types of Objectives: KSAs
- Setting the Scope
- Exercise: Verbs for Writing Clear, Concise Training Objectives
- Developing Objectives
- Training Methods
- Constraints on Methods Used
- Designing a Learning Sequence
- Researching Content
- Exercise: Availability of Information in Your Area of Training
- Elements of Good Training Design
- The Basics of Evaluation
- Evaluation Methods
- Level One: Reaction
- Level Two: Knowledge (Learning)
- Level Three: Transfer of Learning (Behaviour)
- Level Four: Impact (Results)
- On-The-Job Support
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Train the Trainer: Developing a Training Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!