Train the Trainer Fast TrackActivia Training
Our Train the Trainer Fast Track course will push your Train the Trainer skills to a new level.This intensive, hands-on one-day course teaches delegates essential training skills and promotes an understanding of how to teach delegates in the most effective way.
Training Course Content
Case Study: Terry's Terrible Day
Communication Skills for Training
- Good Communicators
- Your Role as an Effective Communicator
- Open Questions vs Closed Questions
- Probing: Digging Deeper
- Questioning as a Training Technique
- Your Listening Skills
- Active Listening Skills in Training Sessions
- Presentation Tips
- Telling vs Showing
- Overcoming Nerves
- Removing Barriers to Participation
- Enhancing Participation
- Objectives of the Question and Answer Period
- Guidelines for Handling Questions
- Humour: Be CREATIF!
- The Use of Games
- Types of Games
- Getting Buy-In
- Troubleshooting: When Games Go Wrong
- Quick and Easy Games
- Characteristics of Difficult Delegates
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Train the Trainer Fast Track course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!