Chartered Management Course Level 4 & Level 5
Join the 143K Membership Community of Managers who are actively learning to become Chartered Managers, the highest qualification for a Manager in the UK.
Whether you're new to management or an experienced leader, Chartered Manager Status helps you develop the necessary skills, behaviours, knowledge and understanding required to build successful teams. Chartered Management Institute members have access to quality learning wherever they are in their management career.
- One Year Diploma Level 4 or Level 5
- Free One Year CMI Membership
- Access to CMI Direct Tools & Resources
Suitability - Who should attend?
These qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 19 for Level 4 and 18 age for Level 5. CMI does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications, but Centres are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the program have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
These qualifications are for the development of the role and skill of managers. These qualifications aim to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people.
Training Course Content
- Managerial styles and behaviours
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Understanding team dynamics
- Management report writing
- Management and leadership influencing skills
- Managing interviews
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Staff inspection review
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Being a leader
- Introduction to management coaching and mentoring
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Principles of Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Performance
- Forming Successful Teams
- Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Principles of Delivering Coaching and Mentoring
- Principles of Developing a Skilled and Talented Workforce
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Conflict
- Principles of Recruiting, Selecting and Retaining Talent
- Workforce Planning
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Planning, Procuring and Managing Resources
- Principles of Innovation
- Managing Risk
- Managing Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Managing Finance
- Using Data and Information for Decision Making
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Principles of Marketing Products and Services
- Conducting a Management Project
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
- Principles of Leadership Practice
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Why choose Acudemy Training
100% certified & specialised trainers delivering face to face, webinars and on-site courses
5 locations where courses are being delivered, with a concentration to Central London
More than 90% of satisfied individuals and organisations (2000+ students trained so far)
Enquire for pricing details
CMI would recommend the below qualifications as a possible progression route, once completing Management and Leadership qualifications:
- CMI Level 5 Qualifications in Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 5 Qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring
Upon successful completion of their qualification, learners are able to progress to further learning within the suite of Level 5 Qualifications in Management and Leadership - i.e. completing an Award and topping up to Certificate or Diploma.
Learners may also wish to further their ongoing personal and professional development by accessing other CMI qualifications, such as the CMI Level 6 Qualifications in Management and Leadership with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager.
Learners who are aspiring to a management role may progress to the job roles such as:
- Operations Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Departmental Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Chartered Management Course Level 4 & Level 5 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
350 GBP-900 GBP
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP