CMI - Leadership and Management Level 4 Diploma (With Work Placement in Paris)
The Level 4 qualifications in Management and Leadership, designed for junior managers, are designed to develop personal management capabilities, and grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability
These qualifications are for the development of the role and skill of managers and aim to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people.
Learners who successfully complete this diploma will have the opportunity to progress onto the CMI Level 5 Diplomas in Management and Leadership
What does the course set out to achieve?
This course is designed to provide both practical experience at a supervisory and an introduction to management through both practical experience and intellectual development. This programme is design for learners who aspire to managerial positions and see the CMI Diploma either as a complement to their degree or as a stand-alone qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Level 4 Leadership and Management Diploma by the Chartered Institute of Management with guaranteed 6-month work placement in Paris
Training Course Content
Managerial styles and behaviours - This unit is about the skills of effective and efficient managerial style and behaviour. It will assess how managerial styles and behaviour may be adapted in line with organisational expectations.
- Understand assumptions about human nature and managerial behaviour
- Understand how management style can influence managerial behaviour
- Understand the need to apply a range of management styles
Managing stakeholders’ expectations - This unit is about the identification of organisational stakeholders, determining and monitoring their expectations and identifying opportunities to enhance stakeholder provision.
- Understand and know organisational stakeholders
- Understand primary and secondary stakeholder expectations
- Be able to develop provisions offered to primary and secondary organisational stakeholders
Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour - This unit is about understanding organisational culture, organisational and individual values, and their impact on behaviour.
- Understand the concept of culture to an organisation
- Understand the impact of values that underpin individual and organisational performance
- Understand the relationship between values and behaviour
Personal development as a manager and leader - This unit is about assessing and improving individual management and leadership skills and competencies against objectives.
- Be able to assess and plan for personal professional development
- Be able to plan the resources required for personal professional development
- Be able to implement and evaluate the personal development plan
- Be able to support and promote staff welfare
Management report writing - This unit is about the skills of writing a management report, developing report objectives, gathering and analysing data and information, and drawing conclusions and making recommendations to meet objectives.
- Understand the purpose of management reporting
- Be able to construct a written management report
- Understand the collection and analysis of data and information required for a written management report
Being a Leader - This unit is about the skills and knowledge required in the field of staff inspection review.
- Understand an organisation’s ethical and value-based approach to leadership
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand the leadership skills required to ensure team involvement and achievement of objectives
Students can opt for our Leadership and Management Level 5 Diploma as they complete the Level 4 Diploma.
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this CMI - Leadership and Management Level 4 Diploma (With Work Placement in Paris) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!