CMI - Leadership and Management Level 5 Diploma
This qualification is a Vocationally Related Qualification (VRQ) that is aimed at middle managers to develop management and leadership skills
By undertaking this qualification, you will be developing your key skills as a manager, including developing personal management capabilities, making effective use of information in decision-making and developing people.
It is expected that you will undertake 50-70 hours of Guided Learning, which could include teacher supervised or directed study time, over a maximum of three years.
Learners who successfully complete this diploma will have the opportunity to progress onto the CMI Level 7 Diplomas in Management and Leadership.
What does the course set out to achieve?
This course is designed to provide both practical experience at a supervisory and an introduction to management through both practical experience and intellectual development. This programme is design for learners who aspire to senior managerial roles and are already in middle management or preparing to advance to such roles.
Acudemy Training Values
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills To act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employeesRewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training Committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers Working in accordance with best practiceCelebrating the success of othersOur training programmes are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for the
Leadership and Management Diploma by the Chartered Institute of Managementmselves and their employer
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Level 5 Leadership and Management Diploma by the Chartered Institute of Management
Training Course Content
Introduction to management and leadership - This unit is about the foundation skills and knowledge of a middle manager and leader.
- Understand the purpose of a personal development plan
- Be able to construct a personal development plan
- Understand data and information, and their use in meeting stakeholders’ needs
- Be able to develop a plan that meets a stakeholder need
- Understand the selection processes, performance development and team welfare
Organisational Corporate Social Responsibility - This unit is about the relationship between an organisational Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and the organisation’s internal stakeholders in terms of the organisation’s corporate and business strategy.
- Understand the principles of an organisational Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
- Understand the impact of an organisational Corporate Social Responsibility strategy on organisational performance
- Be able to implement and evaluate an organisational Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy at the operational level
Being a leader - This unit is about understanding and applying leadership skills and the understanding of ethical and cultural issues within the organisation.
- Understand an organisation’s ethical and value-based approach to leadership
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand the leadership skills required to ensure team involvement and achievement of objectives
Managing team and individual performance -This unit is about the management of individual and team performance and how to improve performance.
- Be able to identify and agree performance objectives for your team and individuals
- Be able to assess performance against objectives and provide feedback
- Be able to provide advice guidance and support to improve performance
- Be able to apply the organisation’s disciplinary and grievance procedures
Conducting a Marketing Plan -This unit is about understanding the actual market involved and setting up a market plan to meet the organisational objectives.
- Understand the role of marketing in achievement of organisational objectives
- Understand the organisations current markets and/or sectors within which it operates
- Be able to develop a marketing plan that contributes towards achieving organisational objectives
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this CMI - Leadership and Management Level 5 Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!